Magnet Mixing and Matching Examples

You can mix and match the magnets any way you choose. Be sure to check out all of the paper options. If you don't see the colors/style you want, let me know and I can customize an order for you. (The price each example would be is listed under each picture.)

Cost=$3.75


Cost=$2.50


Cost=$1.25


Cost=$1.25


Cost=$1.25



Cost=$4.00


Cost=$2.50


Cost=$3.75


Cost=$1.75


Cost=$1.25


Pricing
1 magnet = $0.50
Set of 3 = $1.25
Set of 5 = $2.00
Set of 10 = $4.00

Why I Started This

I love working on craft projects, but it's not very practical for me to constantly work on my hobby for 3 reasons:

1- I'm in a small apartment and have run out of space to display my finished projects.
2- A lot of my projects are for kids and my oldest is only 1 1/2 and too young for them.
3- It can be a pricey hobby, especially when I can't actually use the things I make right now.

Because of these things I came up with a plan to be able to continue my hobby. I'll sell my projects! That way, people who can actually use them can buy them and I can fund my hobby that way.

I'm a very frugal person and in pricing each item I ask myself what I'd be willing to pay for it. I'm not trying to make a fortune doing this. Just trying to fund my hobby and to have a reason to do it in the first place.

If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions please leave a comment or email me at functionalnfabulous@gmail.com.


 

Functional N Fabulous | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates