Magnets

So far there are 2 main styles of the clip magnets. One where the paper is wrapped all the way around and one where it's painted (any color you want) with paper on the front. You can also choose to have the natural wood of the clothespin rather than having it painted or having paper covering it.

There are also marble magnets. The clip and marble magnets can be mixed and matched in any combination you want.

You can fully customize your order using any of the techniques seen in the pictures or you can buy what's already made (items posted are available to buy unless otherwise noted).

Painted clothespin with design on front
(They can be painted any color you want)

Paper wrapped all the way around clothespin
(The clothespin must be taken apart to do this, so they will sometimes squeak as a result.)

Child's name
Perfect for each child to be able to hang up one piece of artwork on the fridge.
(Sorry about the poor image- this picture was taken with a cellphone.)


Pricing
1 magnet = $0.50
Set of 3 = $1.25
Set of 5 = $2.00
Set of 10 = $4.00

Each magnet wth letters/embellishments cost $0.25 extra

Why I Started This

I love working on craft projects, but it's not very practical for me to constantly work on my hobby for 3 reasons:

1- I'm in a small apartment and have run out of space to display my finished projects.
2- A lot of my projects are for kids and my oldest is only 1 1/2 and too young for them.
3- It can be a pricey hobby, especially when I can't actually use the things I make right now.

Because of these things I came up with a plan to be able to continue my hobby. I'll sell my projects! That way, people who can actually use them can buy them and I can fund my hobby that way.

I'm a very frugal person and in pricing each item I ask myself what I'd be willing to pay for it. I'm not trying to make a fortune doing this. Just trying to fund my hobby and to have a reason to do it in the first place.

If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions please leave a comment or email me at functionalnfabulous@gmail.com.


 

Functional N Fabulous | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates